ELS Architecture and concrete Design is a small group of gifted, creative, and passionate professionals devoted to working collaboratively to provide top quality and inspiring projects in core marketplaces including Retail and Mixed Use, Sports and Entertainment, Arts and Entertainment, and Historic Makeovers.
ELS is definitely an equal chance employer. We provide an aggressive benefits package, and our office is situated in downtown Berkeley, a block from BART and 2 blocks in the UC Berkeley campus.
We're always thinking about meeting and building associations with exceptional candidates.
Intermediate Designer/Architect, 3-many years Experience
ELS is searching for an innovative, collaborative, and motivated intermediate level Designer/Architect to participate we for any full-time assignment.
- BA in Architecture, BArch or MArch degree.
- 3 to many years architectural experience.
- Competence in architectural drafting and detailing.
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge about Illustrator, Adobe Illustrator and SketchUp.
- Progress toward California registration preferred – full registration an advantage.
- Ability to be effective inside a team atmosphere and individually.
ELS Architecture and concrete Design