Companies of recent residential houses with central warmth and air systems may be eligible for a rebates when setting up high-efficiency equipment, as well as for utilizing high-efficiency building approaches to residential new construction. Exactly the same rebates are for sale to being approved home owners who build their very own home.
The next measures include:
- Tubes: Earn a $100 rebate for sealing the whole duct system with mastic. All joints and seams should be sealed, including registers in the ceiling.
- Ceiling Insulation: Earn a $150 rebate when among the following needs are met:
- Install insulation to satisfy the absolute minimum R-30 standard.
- Install insulation to satisfy the absolute minimum R-19 standard along with a radiant barrier.
- Install spray foam insulation to satisfy the absolute minimum R-20 standard.
- Cooling and heating: Earn a $275 rebate for every unit that fits the absolute minimum being approved efficiency rating (ARI rating only) of 15. SEER.
- Home windows: Earn a $400 rebate when all home windows are NFRC-labeled having a minimum photo voltaic warmth gain coefficiency comparable to or under .35 along with a U-factor comparable to or under .60.
- High-Efficiency Electric Water Heating: Earn a $150 rebate whenever you use a warmth recovery unit or electric hot water heater (relevant only if an electrical hot water heater exists).
- Certification: Earn a $100 rebate for every home that's licensed by a completely independent HERS rater to satisfy the minimum Energy Star® certification needs.
Obtaining your rebate
When the energy-efficient construction equipment and materials happen to be installed as specified by this program recommendations, the contractor is needed to accomplish, sign and date the Residential New Construction Rebate form . A tough copy from the form should be posted to Polk Electric just before the closing date of the house.
Please be aware: An eight-digit vendor number is needed for processing. The dpi is designated to companies who register with Polk Electric. To join up, please complete and submit this Vendor Number Request form . A vendor number is going to be e-mailed for you within 5 to 7 working days and may be used to submit multiple rebate programs.