Dutra Construction, established in 1972, is really a complete construction company which has provided skilled knowledge of creating, enhancing and looking after marine infrastructures from West from the Rocky Mountain tops towards the Off-shore Rim.
Project operate in marine construction includes:
- Wharf and pier construction
- Marine rock &lifier material positioning
- Marina construction
- Pile driving &lifier installation
- Environment removal of esturine habitat
- Bridge &lifier pier construction
- Levee repair &lifier maintenance
- Mooring systems
- Outfalls and pipelines
Dutra Construction keeps an aggressive edge with:
- Condition-of-the-art equipment including crane, deck, derrick, hopper and rock barges that transport materials for just about any size job within its extensive service area.
- A business-possessed quarry in San Rafael, CA which gives aggregate required for each project, and has barging facilities for easy transport for non-land accessible locations.
- Pile driving equipment for installing of piles varying in the littlest wood piles to large concrete and steel piles employed for wharf and bridge construction.
- Two possessed-and-operated facilities with marine-based staging yards in Alameda, CA (10 acre site with 850 lineal ft of wharf, warehouse, casting yard and offices) and Rio Vista, CA (20+ acre site with 500 lineal ft of wharf and 2 slips, equipment shops, warehouses and storage yards). This provides a person the liberty to stage construction materials for just about any sized job with easy transport by barge to the ultimate destination.
- Portable construction fleet for inland marine projects, particularly suitable for energy companies, ponds, railroads and public agencies.
- Tenured employees with years of experience and PE certifications.
- Dutra Construction's projects range in dimensions in the littlest private jobs to large, multi-billion dollar projects.
Dutra Construction's lengthy-term clients include:
- U.S. Military Corps of Engineers
- California Department water Assets
- California Dot
- Ports of Concord, Bay Area, and Richmond, CA
- Port of Everett, WA
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Coast Guard
- Rhodia / URS
- Various Reclamation Districts through the service area
Honours and Accolades
- 2007 AWPA Public Works Project of the season Award because of its focus on the Department water Assets Erosion Repair Project (Sacramento Delta Levee Emergency work)
- Champion from the National Award of Excellence in Construction presented through the Connected Contractors and Companies, Corporation. realizing Dutra's outstanding quality and improvements for his or her focus on the Quaywall &lifier Turning Basin Project, in the Aircraft Company Wharf, Naval Air Station, North Park, CA
- “…I want to thank Dutra Construction Company because of its dedication to excellence and customer support. Every part of the deconstruction from the existing pier and construction from the new pier resonated with quality and professionalism. The prosperity of this project was evidenced by Dutra’s project engineering, planning, quality of workmanship and, ultimately, concerns for safeguarding the sensitive natural assets connected using the construction site. It's a pleasure to utilize such professional people. Thanks again.” Erectile dysfunction Walls, Chief of Facility Management U . s . States Department of Interior Repair and Alternative from the Sacramento Landing Pier at Point Reyes National Seashore.
Winnipesaukee Marine Construction
Huta Group: one of the largest marine construction ...
Hexagon INTERGRAPH Process, Power and Marine CONSTRUCTION